Welcome to Life Necessities 101!

Hey guys! This page is packed full of recipes, diys, fashion advice, and lots more. I hope you all enjoy. Follow this page for more! Thanks! :)

~Your Life Expert,

Life Necessities 101

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Poem 101; Love comes with a Price

Love Comes with a Price


Roses are Red, Violets are blue
The truth is I don't know what to say to you

You say that you love me, And I agree
But they say if you love something, then set it free

Free as a bird, high in the sky
Living life as if about to die

Yes, you might be free, but heart broken
 Losing the one you love with words still unspoken

I will choose love even with a broken heart
Then you will see, who really is smart

For love comes with a price, as anything does
For broken hearts will lead you to the one whom you shall love



No comments: