Welcome to Life Necessities 101!

Hey guys! This page is packed full of recipes, diys, fashion advice, and lots more. I hope you all enjoy. Follow this page for more! Thanks! :)

~Your Life Expert,

Life Necessities 101

Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Mind; Poem 101

The Mind:


Rain Falling on Rose Petals,
The dripping rhythm with each drop
The noise going through my head just wouldn't stop


The constant movement of each person walking by
Each stopping to admire the night sky
If I said I was happy, that would be a lie


The stars glowing brightly beside the moon
Looking down on us, but the glow will end soon
For the sun will have taken over before noon


Each tear falling from my eye
Not spending much time to say goodbye
Just falling~ no time for dawdling


Drip, drop, the rain won't stop
Leaving puddles as their footprints
Their existence soon to be left with no hint


My mind is like a puzzle which no man can understand
For the noise is never ending and the thinking is grand


Overthinking will never help but only make it worse
For the mind can be a joy, but can also be a curse



No comments: