Welcome to Life Necessities 101!

Hey guys! This page is packed full of recipes, diys, fashion advice, and lots more. I hope you all enjoy. Follow this page for more! Thanks! :)

~Your Life Expert,

Life Necessities 101

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Outfits Fashion 101; Cute Spring Break Style!

For me, at least, spring break is right around the corner. So, I thought I would take a break from my dorm series and write about some cute outfits for spring that will keep you cool and comfortable, especially if you're going somewhere, like me, to make sure you can actually enjoy your time by being comfortable.


Casual Day in The Sun


World Traveler Collection


Fun in the sun








Hope these outfits inspired you! Be sure to check out my dorm series and other posts!
Your Fashion Expert and Spring Break Anticipator,
                                                               Life Necessities 101





No comments: