Welcome to Life Necessities 101!

Hey guys! This page is packed full of recipes, diys, fashion advice, and lots more. I hope you all enjoy. Follow this page for more! Thanks! :)

~Your Life Expert,

Life Necessities 101

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Wedding 101; Choosing the Perfect Flowers; Session 5


So, in the last session of this series "Wedding 101", I gave you all some cute wedding invitation ideas and in the last few sessions I gave you themes, color schemes, and so on. But in this post, I decided to show you some cute flower bouquets and different types of flowers that will show off your magical day!(click on the links for more information as to what types of flowers they are and where I got the idea) I hope this is a helpful post and good luck with the big day!! <3 <3


(Bouquet #1)
Cute Flower Bouquets:

Bouquets from Real Weddings: Garden Roses
(Bouquet #3)

(Bouquet #7)






 I hope this post was an inspiration to you and look forward to the next series as this will probably be the last post in this series, but you should check out the other posts in this series!


Your Wedding Expert,
                   Life Necessities 101<3

No comments: